Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011
It has been an exciting week with for the team at Handguns & Tequila with the latest version of SAPortals site going live. The site has been built on the Curata platform and is already showing good traction with users and search engine visibility.
In addition H&T developed a complimentary job board (www.saprofessionals.com) and mobile version of the site (www.saportals.mobi) and integrated the three solutions so that the site has maximum exposure.
As someone who thrives on anlaytics it is really encouraging to see how the site is performing from an SEO long tail perspective - over 23% of all our traffic is coming from search engines. This bodes well and expect excellent performance of this site as content is added. We are adding a number of articles into the site on a daily basis and are extremely happy with the performance.
Recent blog posts Rss
- Application PaaS "Value Engineering" with an ERP
- PaaS - Confusion Reigns
- Web based Service Request Management for City of Cape Town goes live
- PaaS - A new way for the 'suits' to manage the 'geeks'?
- Architectural questions when evaluating PaaS
- Crossing the Rubicon - a SAP developers perspective on Force.com
- Email branding + Content Curation
- Curating via the iPad
- Curata adds twitter search capabilities
- Curata eBook Extract and Interview with CEO