Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011
We have delivered another content curation news portal for MarketSqr - a company lead by Francois Naude (ex-Quadrem executive) that is working to use the social media revolution in the complex world of supplier and procurement relationships.
SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA
The key benefits for deploying the content curated site for MarketSqr include:
- Improved SEO: improves organic search rankings, increase awareness of the MarketSqr brand
- Makes quality content shareable: Allows good content to easily be shared by procurement and supply chain professionals
- Automates social media: amplifies the messages, create ability to engage and develop relationships via social media
OUr view on Social Media for B2B
Social media gives business buyers easy access to the information, opinions and guidance they need to solve many of their business problems – and all from impartial sources. So it's not surprising they are adopting it in their droves, and they are unlikely to ever want to give it up. But where does that leave the B2B marketers? Are they excluded from the social media party? On the contrary, social media channels have opened up new and highly effective ways to connect with B2B customers. But without the right approach, B2B brands run the risk of both wasting money and alienating customers.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Recent blog posts Rss
- Application PaaS "Value Engineering" with an ERP
- PaaS - Confusion Reigns
- Web based Service Request Management for City of Cape Town goes live
- PaaS - A new way for the 'suits' to manage the 'geeks'?
- Architectural questions when evaluating PaaS
- Crossing the Rubicon - a SAP developers perspective on Force.com
- Email branding + Content Curation
- Curating via the iPad
- Curata adds twitter search capabilities
- Curata eBook Extract and Interview with CEO